[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Subject:  PPTP with W2K3 IAS as radius server
 Date:  Tue, 08 May 2007 07:43:36 -0400
Anyone get this to work?  I followed Michael Idema's directions to the
letter and I always get this error:

RADIUS: RadiusSendRequest: rad_send_request failed No valid RADIUS

The log of the radius server shows nothing at all.  If I forward the
PPTP requests to the W2K3 server I get in fine.  If I simply try and use
it as the radius, nothing.  Does PPTP with radius authentication work in
1.3b2?

Chris