[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Riglin <Michael dot Riglin at shaw dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Prebuilt Hardware for m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 24 May 2007 17:55:40 -0500
I recently purchased my WRAP board from here:

http://siliconkit.dnsalias.com/cart/wrap.html

Good prices & good service/communications in my experience, and with a
friend of mine who also purchased from this supplier.

Of course, I didn't get a pre-built system package as I put the pieces
together ( WRAP board, enclosure, CF card ) but that's quick and easy to do.
This site may offer pre-built configurations, but I didn't notice them when
last I was at the site.

Hope this was of some assistance.

Best regards,
Michael