[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Prebuilt Hardware for m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 24 May 2007 19:29:17 -0400
On 5/24/07, Michael Riglin <Michael dot Riglin at shaw dot ca> wrote:
> I recently purchased my WRAP board from here:
>
> http://siliconkit.dnsalias.com/cart/wrap.html

I don't doubt your account or your experience with them, but that's a
dynamic DNS name. I would *never* buy anything from any site that uses
a DynDNS name. That just screams "I'm not serious about my company",
and gives me the feeling that they may disappear tomorrow. Not that
the same isn't possible with a registered domain, but I'd be less
hesitant if it had one. One could even CNAME a DynDNS name to a
registered domain, so it's not like it would even require a change in
hosting.

From the sounds of it this is a legit reseller, but I'd approach it
with serious caution.

-Chris