[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Riglin <Michael dot Riglin at shaw dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Prebuilt Hardware for m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 24 May 2007 21:34:07 -0500
Agreed. But desperate times (i.e. lack of available WRAP boards out there)
call for desperate measures.

;-)

Actually, I did check that out beforehand and www.siliconkit.com is
redirected to the URL shown in the original message, and a WHOIS of the
domain registrant showed me a match to the company, and that it was
registered back in October of 2001.

Of course common sense, company background checks, customer feedback and due
diligence is implied with any online transaction.

P.S. Chris, thanks for all of your great input on this list.