[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Giovanni Lambiase" <giovanni at glat dot it>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Fully personalize captive portal
 Date:  Mon, 28 May 2007 09:58:25 +0200
I fully personalized captive portal by adding simple re direction pages

into login and errors html code.

Then I had the problem to personalize the logout popup window. I looked

for PHP sources accessing by SSH into a pfsense installation (captive
portal

code should be the same).

Then I changed this PHP code in index.php simply adding -> . "?s=" .
$sessionid

/* redirect user to desired destination */

if ($url_redirection)

        $my_redirurl = $url_redirection;

else if ($config['captiveportal']['redirurl'])

        $my_redirurl = $config['captiveportal']['redirurl'] . "?s=" .
$sessionid;

else

        $my_redirurl = $redirurl;

So I deactivated internal popup and creating a login successful page
which

open my own popup knowing the sessionid code to create a logout form.

Can this feature be available in next release? It's so simply and it
allows a

full customization of portal pages.

Kind regards

Gio