[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Damian Teasdale" <damte at oppy dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  T1 interface
 Date:  Tue, 29 May 2007 14:48:58 -0700
I am running a version of monowall that supports a T1 card but I have
found no documentation on how to set this up.  Does anyone have any
information on how to set this up correctly?  I have setup T1's using
Cisco's so I am familiar with what I need to have but UI have not been
able to successfully set up the T1 on the m0n0wall with the T1 card.

I have a Soekris 4801 with Sangoma <http://www.sangoma.com>  A101u E1/T1
PCI and running M0n0wall version 1.11.  The T1 interface is recognized
as wagaw0 (0) and waga0 (0).  From my ISP I have been given my block of
IP address' and usually on a Cisco I need ip address' for the serial
interface so I have the serial interface IP's for my side and the ISP
side.  IS anyone familiar with the setup of this?  I have not been able
to find any documentation on it.

Thanks

Damian

The Oppenheimer Group ----  CONFIDENTIAL

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or
otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender