[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Using Windows VPN and 1.3b2
 Date:  Wed, 30 May 2007 18:35:04 -0400
On 5/30/07, Robert Pumphrey <rlpumphrey at 1mage dot com> wrote:
> Sorry I would be what passes as the expert around here. That's not saying
> much. So Let Me try to provide the need information.
>
> > 1) What kind of VPN is it (IPsec, PPTP, L2TP, etc.)?
> PPTP.

The NAT-T changes only affect IPsec, and only when m0n0wall is
terminating the connection. So it has no effect for you. The PPTP
limitation is one simultaneous session per external PPTP server per
public IP, and is unchanged.

The issue you're seeing could be related to buggy state tracking code
in the beta release which should be fixed in the next beta release.

-Chris