[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NAT an internal address to a DMZ address?
 Date:  Wed, 30 May 2007 20:34:07 -0500
Marty Nelson wrote:
> Thanks Lee.
> So there's nothing to be done with routing where we can send all traffic destined for the
192.168.75 network through the tunnel?
> As far as setting up server based NAT's, can you explain further?

Wait a sec...  I think I got lost.  You are on and they
are on 192.168.75/24, but to get to them you need to "appear" to be  OK, this is doable, but you will need more boxes.  NAT
goes out the WAN.  So you need a additional m0n0wall box.  WAN will be
in your DMZ ( and LAN will be in your LAN ( and
this box will VPN to them.  It will NOT have DHCP enabled.  You will put
a static route in your m0n0wall box with gateway at (Your other box) and it will work.  Messy, but the only way
to get this hack to work that I can think of.