[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?UTF-8?B?UGV0ZXIgTsO1dQ==?= <dkmj at nou dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  5 public IP addresses but not a regular subnet
 Date:  Thu, 31 May 2007 14:24:47 +0200
hi

my ISP gives me 5 dynamically allocated public ip numbers, but they are
not given as a subnet. I looked at using nat 1:1 to allow for more than
1 host (with unique IP) in the lan, but couldn't figure out if it was
possible. In a bridged DMZ, I can of course request and receive the
Public IPs, but I have a need to access the servers both from LAN and
WAN, so the DMZ is not really working either...

Suggestions, schematics? What parts of the excellent online m0n0 manual
should i study a bit more carefully?

newbie-Q, appreciative!
/peter