[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  <cdl at asgaard dot org>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How and Where CP passthrough IPs are cheked? (Urgent)
 Date:  Thu, 31 May 2007 14:08:48 -0400
Well if I find the page (or script) that does that thing, I will find
workaround, the worthiest thing I can think of is to make mini script that
will let sey ping entered domain name for 100 times and record all new IPs
in to table ... but I think it should be easier

The way CP works itself if that we chek if CP enabled if yes we check if the
HOST_NAME is different from local host if yes we show the website. So what
we can so is to play with that.... actually I jus  got an idea... let me
play with code again

From: "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 12:31:35
To:"Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>,"'Mono Dev List'"
<m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>

Hey all,

I'm back at mono, I need to modify CP code a bit to allow some domain names
to be accesses without authentication on Captive Portal. I know this will
never be used in release versions, but I need one for myself. Ex: to allow
users to get on all Google services I will need to enter about 100 IPs .
kinda too much work + their pool is changing all the time. So I thought to
simply hardwire some domains for my image (no interfaces, just allow some
domains and that's it)

I looked through the CP index page but it seams that IP pass-through is
handled somewhere else, can some one point me to the page that handles IP
passthrough for captive postal?

I would really appreciate that!

Thanks!