[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan K. Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>
 To:  "DevAuto" <devauto at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Dual private IP nat issue
 Date:  Tue, 29 May 2007 23:40:56 -0400
Make sure you have the correct TCP/UDP ports forwarded to the 10.1.1.2
address, and also make sure there is a corresponding firewall rule
allowing that traffic (easiest to add the NAT rule, and check the
"Auto-add a firewall rule" option at the bottom.  It sounds like you've
already done that, but it won't hurt to check :-)

Also, if you're just checking the FreeNAS config page and it's on port
80/443, you may also want to try moving the port the m0n0 webgui uses.
I seem to remember that causing some problems for people.  I don't know
if that's the case here, but it's worth a shot.

-Bryan