[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Lagreca" <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Windows 2003 domain over VPN MTU issues...
 Date:  Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:30:35 -0700
So everything was working fine for a while, then all of the sudden, I
started having the same problems last night.  Pings over 1408 would get
dropped or not make it through.  This morning, it seems to be working
again.  Very strange.

However, my VPN between two m0n0walls works fine with any size packets.  The
problem seems to be with my m0n0wall to sonicwall VPN.  Even over that alot
of stuff will work, its just certain MS stuff that has problems with
oversized UDP packets.

Anyone else run into this before or have any ideas?

Thanks.

Joe