[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Wilko Lunenburg <wilko at sassenheim dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Remote access
 Date:  Sat, 09 Jun 2007 11:29:35 +0200
First, does the ip-address actually change? I also have a "dynamic"
ip-address. But it hasn't changed for at least 3 years now.

Second, wheneven I want to do something on my LAN or on the monowall
from somewhere else than my home, I first setup a VPN to the monowall.
That way I think it is a lot safer than to open the monowall to the
outside world directly.

Just my 2 cents.

Good luck,

Wilko