[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Serge van Ginderachter <serge at vanginderachter dot be>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall and gateway depending on network subnet
 Date:  Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:37:30 +0200
Looks like I mistakenly replied offlist to the OP.

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 11:46 +0200, egoitz at infobiok dot com wrote:

> I'm trying to set a firewall with 3 wan interfaces... I explain myself:
> Have a lan, wan1, wan2, dmz1 and dmz2... I wanted dmz1 and dmz2 to go
> through wan1 and lan through wan2...

This is the extra info he gave me:

> for a drawing take a look at :
>
> www.infobiok.com/esquema
>
> I have 3 inet connections (adsl, cable1, cable2 - this is unused for
> the moment). Later on my internal network have lan, dmz1 and dmz2. and
> wanted m0n0wall knowing that a request comes from dmz1 or dmz2  to
> redirect internet request via cable1, and if request comes from lan to
> redirect to adsl connection.

I think this might work, using advanced outbound NAT.
You(ll need a seperate IP address on WAN for each WAN connection (dsl,
cable ..).
Enable advanced outbound nat and define a separate rule for eacht
LAN/DMZ and force it to use the wan ip of the conection you need by
configuring it in the "target" box.

        Serge

--
Serge van Ginderachter          http://www.vanginderachter.be/

In a dictatorship you're told: "Shut up!". In a democracy it's: "Keep
talking." -- Coluche