[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Sasa Baksa" <sasa dash stjepan dot baksa at os dot t dash com dot hr>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Help with Mobile IPsec
 Date:  Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:45:12 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike" <lists at southwestech dot com>
To: <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 7:51 AM
Subject: [m0n0wall] Help with Mobile IPsec

>I have been trying to get a mobile IPsec client to function properly,
> and for the life of me, I can't make it happen. I have tried a few (Tau,
> Green Bow, etc.) but can't get them to function. Any other suggestions?
> I looked at the Softremote LT, but the price tag is a tad much for a
> software that I cannot even test before I buy it.
>
> Mike

Hi Mike!

I am using ShrewSoft client ver 2.0 beta 4 (www.shrew.net) with
great results. Before that I have used GrenBow but there is licence
problem so this was reason to switch to another software.

I can send to you my setup files (with sensible data erased or changed).
All what you need to do is edit some IP to tailor to your needs.

Setup files are for M0n0 and ShrewSoft but it works with pfSense to.

Sasa