[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "'Mono Dev List'" <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How and Where CP passthrough IPs are cheked? (Urgent)
 Date:  Wed, 30 May 2007 12:31:35 -0400
Hey all,

I'm back at mono, I need to modify CP code a bit to allow some domain names
to be accesses without authentication on Captive Portal. I know this will
never be used in release versions, but I need one for myself. Ex: to allow
users to get on all Google services I will need to enter about 100 IPs .
kinda too much work + their pool is changing all the time. So I thought to
simply hardwire some domains for my image (no interfaces, just allow some
domains and that's it)

I looked through the CP index page but it seams that IP pass-through is
handled somewhere else, can some one point me to the page that handles IP
passthrough for captive postal?

I would really appreciate that!

Thanks!