[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Albert Lash" <albert dot lash at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] net4501 webgui speed
 Date:  Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:46:52 -0400
It keeps timing out on uploading the new one, but in related matters, I have
another net4501 that exhibited the same slow speeds with factory settings on
1.231, I downgraded to 1.22 and its around 25 seconds to load system.php.
Much better!

My plan is to load my current config into the second net4501 running
1.22and switch the two. Then downgrade the original one.

I reviewed the changelog and it appears that the only change that I think
would affect this would be the PHP version change.

--
My Blogs:
http://www.docunext.com/