[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marty Nelson <MNelson at transdyn dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] NAT an internal address to a DMZ address?
 Date:  Wed, 30 May 2007 14:25:52 -0700
Rick, thanks for the response.

Here's the bizarre situation I find myself in.

I've created a tunnel between my network and a customers, the only problem was that I had to
establish the tunnel between our DMZ and their network because their address space overlapped with
ours.

In order to access anything on their network (192.168.75), our systems have to be in our DMZ address
range (10.100.2).  What I was hoping to do is NAT a computer on our internal network (192.168.3) to
an address in our DMZ (10.100.2) address so that they can then go through the tunnel and access
resources on our customers network.

Did any of that make sense? ;-)