[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike <lists at southwestech dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Please help newbie
 Date:  Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:45:37 -0600
Hi Rendra,

The sis cards are the default settings provided as an example. If you
have a realtek and an intel, they will not be sis in the config (example
sis0). You will notice something that says available interfaces. The
realtek should read rl0, and the intel is fxp0 (somebody jump in and
correct me if I am wrong on the intel) and you should set your
interfaces accordingly. hope this helps.
I have m0n0 running on a couple of boxes that are newer than what you
have stated, so your setup *should* be ok provided the nic's are not too
new (ie GB cards)

Mike