[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Albert Lash" <albert dot lash at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] net4501 webgui slowness tests and results
 Date:  Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:08:31 -0400
I knew I wasn't crazy! Soren introduced a bug into the bios of the most
recent net4501 batch circa June 07, and has released an updated bios.

More info on this thread:

http://readlist.com/lists/lists.soekris.com/soekris-tech/0/2128.html

I've updated one of my net4501's and plan to do the other today. Haven't
done any real testing yet, but will post details when possible.

> So the only issue with fragmented packets allowed is the webGUI is
> slow? I wouldn't worry about it then, it's not like you use your
> firewall's GUI enough that it really matters.
>
> -Chris

My Blogs:
http://www.docunext.com/
http://www.albertlash.com/