[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Fallover time between radius1 and radius2
 Date:  Sat, 30 Jun 2007 16:20:28 +0200
Hi,

I've setup a second radius server and  during my testing with m0n0wall I
noticed a very long fallover time between radius1 and radius2.
When I simulate a down radius1 it takes exactly 32 seconds to perform a
login through radius2.
That's quite a long time when you're waiting for it !!! Anyone else
experiencing this?
Is there a way to make this fallover time shorter?
I've been digging a bit into the MW code, but I couldn't really find a
setting reffering to this.

btw I'm using MW 1.23

Many tnx
Yves