[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'YvesDM'" <ydmlog at gmail dot com>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Fallover time between radius1 and radius2
 Date:  Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:04:23 -0400
I dono abou the code (well don't remember) but usually you send 3 packets
and if server dosnt reply then  go to the next server. If server time out is
10 sec so here you will have 30 sec delay to switch to another server. +
besides all that sockets is kinda slow when it does not see the server. In
my VB app with sockets I can end up waiting for 1 min to find out that the
server is down. Its probably good idea to chek with php manual to see wthat
is the delay id server does not exist