[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Fallover time between radius1 and radius2
 Date:  Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:39:47 +0200
Hi Alex,

Tnx for the fast reply.
10 sec timeout between packets is a long time, don't you think?
Or do you mean something else? When I test with NTPradping to
a non-existing ip in my lan it takes about 10 sec to complete 3 attempts,
and printing 'Could not receive a response from server'
so after that it should switch to the next server if it was able to do this.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction to change this.
I can't live with 30 sec, 15 would be more acceptable :-)

Kind regards,
Yves