[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "The Opera House Internet Cafe" <theohic at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Very slow redirects in 1.231
 Date:  Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:48:29 -0400
I thought it was DNS as well,  Except that it only happens with the browser
and the redirect.    i can go to a command line and ping www.google.com and
it pulls it up immediately,  even when the browser is still sitting there
redirecting.

I've also tried multiple DNS servers (we have 2 dsl lines,  and i've an
external dns server as well)