[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  <alfredocuaresma at yahoo dot es>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] printing tickets in Monowall?
 Date:  Sun, 1 Jul 2007 11:54:34 -0400
Yes some one developed it with their custom image, well almost that. Last
time I red their progress they where doing vouchers not tickets, so you
preprint those tickets for local db manager. We have same type pf vouchers
for Radius.

I thought to develop ticket printing but a) I donít have ticket printer
(RS232) b) I do not know how to work with printers in FreeBSD