[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'YvesDM'" <ydmlog at gmail dot com>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Fallover time between radius1 and radius2
 Date:  Sun, 1 Jul 2007 12:01:17 -0400
NTPradping is wrong tool to test it. In NTPradping there is an option where
you can select time out manually, so if you set 1ms then you would get
Server Not Reachable for all your server except local once :-P

The true test would be, to use php sockets to pint it.
http://us2.php.net/manual/en/ref.sockets.php

If you give me the IP of test radius server then I can try to do PHP Radius
ping tool. Sorry I can not play around with my operational servers, ... it
would be to expansive to screw something up