[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alfredo Cuaresma <alfredocuaresma at yahoo dot es>
 To:  Alex M <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>, Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] printing tickets in Monowall?
 Date:  Sun, 1 Jul 2007 18:25:54 +0200 (CEST)
Thanks for your reply.

Most of installations are managed with a PC with Linux/Windows, connecting to Monowall via http.
This is a task assigned to receptionists, waiters, so their interface is easy. And it is and
advantage to developers because it is easier install a printer in this systems than in BSD. And this
printer could be any HP with a sheet of paper, it is not necesary a ticket...

image, well almost that. Last
time I red their progress they where doing vouchers not tickets, so you
preprint those tickets for local db manager. We have same type pf vouchers
for Radius.

(RS232) b) I do not know how to work with printers in FreeBSD