[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  <alfredocuaresma at yahoo dot es>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] printing tickets in Monowall?
 Date:  Sun, 1 Jul 2007 13:16:04 -0400
I donít know about Spain, but in NYC no restaurant will allow you to put
extra PC plus regular printer there, it will take toooooooo much space and
they never have it. Best thing is to use I/O ticket printer (the one that
has button on it) and when you press that button on the printer it will
automatically print new ticket. Thatís a common practice for most coffeshop
hotspots.