[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  krt <kkrrtt at gmail dot com>
 To:  rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Please help newbie
 Date:  Fri, 22 Jun 2007 23:30:21 -0700
Yes, you can work on your m0n0wall with only one nic connected.  You
don't need your WAN hooked up for the LAN to function.

If you still have console/keyboard access to your m0n0wall, try using
the ping function from it while you play with cables and settings.  It
helps to know what m0n0wall can see in addition to your pc.

Good luck!