[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gold Dragon" <rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com>
 To:  <jvin248 at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [Fwd: Re: [m0n0wall] Please help newbie] - monowall is up, now what?
 Date:  Thu, 5 Jul 2007 20:52:36 +0700
Hi John,

Regarding the number 2, I actually uses the 192.168.0.5 as the modem LAN IP
and the m0n0wall LAN is set to 192.168.0.7 with net mask 255.255.0.0 for
both. I tried unchecking the "block private networks", but still cannot get
any IP address when checking on the interface status. But I will try agai,
maybe I missed something.

Ohh.. I will check the opendns.com and will ask my ISP for DNS. But, can I
still put my own internal DNS server as one of the DNS server?

Thank you for your info, I will try them first.

Thanks
Rendra