[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  krt <kkrrtt at gmail dot com>
 To:  rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com
 Cc:  jvin248 at gmail dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [Fwd: Re: [m0n0wall] Please help newbie] - monowall is up, now what?
 Date:  Thu, 5 Jul 2007 10:20:18 -0700
You might have a problem with 192.168.0.0/16, wherein some devices,
like cablemodems, use 192.168.100.1 for an internal address.   Are you
trying to use 192.168.0.0/anything on either side of your m0n0wall?
the /16 prevents usage of 192.168.0.0/16 on anything but a single
side.

You might want to try going to a smaller subnet or change private
space to 10.x.x.x - sorry that I haven't read the thread to see if
requirements for 192.168.0.0/16 exist.