[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ron Carter" <wcarterjr at earthlink dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  firewall and NAT issues
 Date:  Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:44:23 -0400
To All:
I have been using both m0n0wall and pfsense.  Both work very well.  the only
issue I am haveing is I can get IIS 7.0 to allow a external web server.
does anyone know how to get this working?  It works fine with my linksys
firewall wireless device.  I just can't get it to work via m0n0wall or
pfsense.

I have the firewall rule setup and the windows firewall setup to pass it.  I
just can't get it to allow access to the web server on the outside.  I have
it working on the inside and con connect to my internet via a vpn tunnel.

any thoughts?
RC