[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Albert Lash" <albert dot lash at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Mark Ryan" <markryan at cfl dot rr dot com>
 Cc:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] new WRAP board yet?
 Date:  Fri, 6 Jul 2007 22:19:22 -0400
Hate to say it, but I totally agree that the new Soekris boards are too
expensive. The ALIX1C (mini-itx thin-client, not as much a networking
platform) from PC Engines is almost available, but the smaller sized
networking-focused WRAP replacement won't be ready for a little while.

On 7/6/07, Mark Ryan <markryan at cfl dot rr dot com> wrote:

> Has there been any word on the upcoming WRAP board?
>
> I noticed the new Soekris board is shipping, but it's way too expensive
> in my opinion.
>
> nix4me

My Blogs:
http://www.docunext.com/