[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gold Dragon" <rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com>
 To:  "'krt'" <kkrrtt at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Please help newbie
 Date:  Sun, 24 Jun 2007 21:32:29 +0700
I tried to use the ping feature from m0n0wall, but the funny thing is that
it does not even recognize itself. I tried to ping my other computer, but
cannot get any reply either.

Oh, by the way my lan cards are Intel on the slot closest to the power
supply, and the second one is realtek.

Lee Said:
"sis0 is the default setting.  Is your network card actually a sis network
card?  Have you tried the auto detect setting?

			Lee
"

I tried the autodetect, but somehow it failed. I am still trying to get some
more generic LAN cards... Any suggestions? By the way, my system is Celeron
1.7 with 40GB HD, I installed the monowall with the generic-pc-1.2.2.iso
image, using the tools prvided in m0n0wall website. So far, the imaging is
OK.

Thank you
Rendra