[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Sergei Kostigoff (home)" <sergei at kostigoff dot net>
 To:  Mark Ryan <markryan at cfl dot rr dot com>
 Cc:  Albert Lash <albert dot lash at gmail dot com>, Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] new WRAP board yet?
 Date:  Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:09:54 +0400
You may contact them by e-mail, or via form on the web site. Responce to
me went quicly, and they send me a contact to local reseller.

As I have mentioned, price for one unit with delivery to Russia and custom
duties was similar to Soekris, but you better check for your country
conditions.  Russia is not the case to compare due to customs legislation.
It is why I am not sending prices I have got - for you both Soekris and
Lex will look expensive (in Russia).

Regards,
Sergei