[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fr=E9d=E9ric_Lambelet?= <flambelet at bluewin dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  I'm needing help with m0n0wall and Netopia
 Date:  Mon, 09 Jul 2007 13:34:29 +0200
Hello m0n0wall experts,

I'm working with m0n0wall since 1-2 years. Today my provider (bluewin)
had the connection modified and now I've a new Modem/router for my
connection (a Netopia 3357) and the security is with the macadress of
this netopia made.

Wenn the Netopia 3357 alone in Network with a computer is, can I in
Internet working. But I want the m0n0wall install for the firewall and a
VPN.

- I set the "bridged mode" in the Netopia.
- I put the m0n0wall in network (lan: my computer; wan: bridged netopia)

A now I can't work with Internet.

I've made a lot of printscreens of my config:

http://mypage.bluewin.ch/silenus

I don't understand why :

- The connection seen OK (netopia_status.png and m0n0wall - Status
Interfaces.png) but it doesn't working.
- My firewall is shortcircuited (m0n0wall - Firewall Rules LAN+WAN), but
I've blocked things in log (m0n0wall - Diagnostics Logs).

Kann you, please, help me ?

Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for my poor english.