[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Rae <paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk>
 To:  "Jimmy Bones (Mhottie)" <mhottie at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] new WRAP board yet?
 Date:  Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:59:15 +0100
Not sure where you are based, but LinITX sells Lex systems. I have used them
for a couple of systems over the past couple of years and never had any
issues.

http://linitx.com/viewcategory.php?catid=116

On 9/7/07 17:34, "Jimmy Bones (Mhottie)" <mhottie at gmail dot com> wrote:

> Ok, what's with all the price secrecy here? Does anyone have the price for
> these?
>
> -j
>
> On 7/9/07, Jakob Strebel <jakob at teamstrebel dot ch> wrote:
>>
>> Sergei,
>>

>>> Have anybody checked LEX boards?
>>>
>>> http://www.lex.com.tw
>>>
>>> I have ordered one CV860A in fanless Light case, waiting for delivery.
>>> They confirmed FreeBSD compatibility, and up to 800 MHz could be used in
>>> fanless cases (if you will not order 1GBit LAN, but use 10/100 instead).
>>
>> 1.231 is running on it! Take the generic image
>> jakob

Regards,

Paul Rae
Business Development Director

Impact Training Solutions
Geddes House
Kirkton North
Livingston
West Lothian, EH54 6GU

Mobile : 07769 654302
Email  : paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk