[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 To:  "Harbert, Orange Broom" <harbert at orangebroom dot com dot br>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless PCI card
 Date:  Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:11:56 -0500
If you're looking for standard PCI cards, we've had great luck
(amazingly enough) with DLink cards. You can check the madwifi wiki at
http://madwifi.org/wiki/Compatibility to get a good idea which cards are
supported though. Generally, look for something that has an Atheros
chipset and you should be fine.

Tim Nelson
Technical Consultant
Rockbochs Inc.