[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Flugstad <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Atheros Wireless support
 Date:  Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:54:40 -0700
Few people have asked.  im trying to get my m0n0wall acting as a AP
FINALLY.  I've been piggy backing a WRT on it for years now.  I'd like
to use a engenius/senao card or preferrebly a atheros card like the
ubiquiti ones.

Anyone had luck with the 1.3b2?  Netgate said thats what they ship
now.

>We ship using m0n0wall version 1.3b2 which is the latest version with
>the
>drivers for atheros-based cards.
>
>Bill Hallett
>Netgate
>509-280-8999 (phone)
>509-267-2369 (fax)
>bill at netgate dot com
>www.netgate.com

Thought I'd give a shout.  I plugged in 1.3b2 in my soekris 4501 today
and i can associate, but having someproblems that were the same from the
old 4.1 version.  SUCH AS,  if the LAN port is not ACTIVE, DHCP will not
issue an IP. I have the WIFI/OPT2 interface bridged with the LAN.

Anyone know of a work aroudn or a better way to setup wifi on the
soekris with m0n0?

THanks
-Topher