[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Albert Lash" <albert dot lash at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Ted Bullock" <tbullock at canada dot com>
 Cc:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] new WRAP board yet?
 Date:  Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:32:35 -0400
You all might want to consider the new intel d201gly mini-itx. Its less than
$100, takes cheap ram, and has a pci slot for an extra nic.

Combine that with a mini-box m300 ($60), a stick of ram ($30), a compact
flash card ($25), a power supply ($50), and the extra nic ($25) and you're
in great shape for a couple hundred bucks.

If energy consumption is a big deal, then this probably isn't the right
machine for you, as it uses about 25 watts of power.

On 7/10/07, Ted Bullock <tbullock at canada dot com> wrote:

> I think that the EMB-564 commell board / package looks pretty good for a
> decent router machine.
>
> http://www.commell-sys.com/News/COMMELL_20040610_EMB564.htm
>
> This will probably be a little bit more performant/pricey than the wrap
> though.  (SOHO?)
>
> -Ted
>
> --
> Theodore Bullock, <tbullock at canada dot com, tedbullock at gmail dot com>
> B.Sc Software Engineering
> Bike Across Canada Adventure http://www.comlore.com/bike

My Blogs:
http://www.docunext.com/