[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Isolating users with managed switch
 Date:  Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:12:25 -0400
Thanks for all relies; now I got more questions:

1. Is PVLAN proprietary to Cisco or there are some other switches that I can
afford ;-)

2. If I create VLAN tag for each user on mono, can I make my Captive Portal
work with that? SO captive portal gets info to which VLAN group to put the
user?

3. What is the difference between Static VLANs and Dynamic VLANs

Thanks!