[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Riglin <Michael dot Riglin at shaw dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Running m0n0wall inside VMWare
 Date:  Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:47:42 -0500
Good tips, Paulo.

I'm also running numerous instances of m0n0wall within VMWare Server 1.0.3
and VMWare Workstation 6.0 without any issues. I have used a virtual hard
disk for the install, as well as the alternate method of simply mounting the
m0n0wall ISO into the virtual CD-ROM and then saving the configuration file
to a virtual floppy disk and both methods work well.

Best regards,
Michael

P.S. My original response mistakenly went directly to Brian, and not the
list so this is a follow-up.

De: Brian McEntire <brian dot mcentire at gmail dot com>
Para: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Data: 16-07-2007 15:49