[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jimmy Bones (Mhottie)" <mhottie at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Jewell, Michael" <mjewell at law dot umaryland dot edu>
 Cc:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] new WRAP board yet?
 Date:  Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:32:24 -0400
Mike -

Agreed, however, If I see no prices, this is a HUGE turnoff for me. Many
times much more then simply a high price. I have a set cost/benefit ratio or
simply a set cost in mind already (for example). Having to e-mail some sales
rep that gets back to me 3 days later with stupid questions, just to have to
send 4 e-mails back/forth to get a price sure as hell, 1) Isn't going to
make me happy, 2) change my already set cost/ratios. If it's $600 on the
site and I don't want it, at least I respect the company for giving me the
info I need NOW. If 5 e-mails later it's $600, that's not going to change
the fact that I still don't want to pay $600, and now I'm annoyed that took
20 minutes of my life to find out.

-J

(I live in the US btw)