[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jewell, Michael" <mjewell at law dot umaryland dot edu>
 To:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] new WRAP board yet?
 Date:  Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:40:43 -0400
I contacted Commell about the EMB-564VG-256, here's the reply I got from
them:

Regarding to the EMB-564 you are looking for, we advise the Liantec
LPC-5842 for your reference because the VIA C3-Eden platform had been
discontinue since last April. The LPC-5842 is based on the same form
factor and Intel long-term supply Pentium M / Celeron M platform. For
the detail specification of LPC-5842 please visit the website at
http://www.liantec.com/product/lpc/LPC-5842.htm.

For the further information about our products, you can also contact
with our sales manager, Mrs. Margaret Lin by e-mail to
margaret at liantec dot com or TEL: +886-2-82272189 ext. 13.
-=-=-=-=-

-Mike