[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Brown <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC question
 Date:  Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:09:02 -0500
I don't believe it is because encryption is on by default. I've never
seen any evidence that compression is taking place on the places I've
setup for it, it would be easily noticeable on some of the low speed
sites I've setup where they send a bunch of plain text files back and forth.

Thanks,
Michael