[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Brown <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec
 Date:  Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:29:32 -0500
I think I understand. The subject was IPSec, but what you need is PPTP
clients? Or you need them to be connected 24/7 via IPSec to your network?

And, I can't send you e-mail directly, your e-mail server bounces my
e-mails :-(

<gmay at gemweb dot net>: host mailhost.gemweb.net[216.195.4.66] said: 554 5.7.1
    Possible Zombie: Your mail server is acting like a Zombie Please correct
    this problem to complete any furure mail transactions to GemWeb (in reply
    to MAIL FROM command)