[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Daniele Guazzoni <daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec
 Date:  Fri, 27 Jul 2007 23:43:26 +0200
I guess your clients are using Windows.
Beside the included IPsec you still can use, as example, the SecurePoint Personal Firewall & VPN.

If you want a supported one I suggest http://www.thegreenbow.com.
It is feature rich, work at a glance and is not too expensive.

Glenn May wrote:
> Good afternoon,
> Has anyone come across a use able version of a VPN client that will work
> with remote users on M0n0wall?    I have  a couple of remote folks that
> are not exactly technically brilliant, but I need to allow them into the
> network.   I really don't have the budget to pay $150.00 each for a
> client license, so free would be PERFECT!!
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions that can be made..
> Glenn May

Daniele Guazzoni
Senior Network Engineer, CCNP, CCNA

Linux and AMD-x86_64 or do you still with Windows and Intel ?

dangerous content by MailGate, and is
believed to be clean.