[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Graham Freeman <graham dot freeman at cernio dot com>
 To:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC Client Software?
 Date:  Sat, 28 Jul 2007 23:28:29 -0700
On 30 Apr 07, at 13:25, Tim Nelson wrote:

> Hello! What client software do you typically use for mobile IPSEC
> clients? I've looked at Safenet SoftRemote and others. However, I'm
> trying to find a free/open-source client that an average person can
> use (ie no config files). Does anyone have any recommendations? We
> essentially want the same functionality and ease of use as PPTP.
> Thank you!!!

I've been using the built-in IPsec client in MacOS X 10.4.10.    I
don't have any suggestions off of the top of my head for Linux or
Windows clients - did you come up with any good candidates?

Graham Freeman
General Manager, Cernio Technology Cooperative
Email/Jabber:  graham dot freeman at cernio dot com
+1 415 462 2991 home office (0900 to 2100 San Francisco time)
www.cernio.com