[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Melvin <melvin at sleepydragon dot net>
 To:  Ryan Crisman <rcrisman at tentec dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall version 1.32
 Date:  Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:02:28 -0400
OK, let's put this is a more palatable perspective then.  What
outstanding issues are yet to be resolved before 1.32b is ready for a
release version?  I am less interested in a date than understanding what
issues are still to be resolved and therefore holding things up.
Perhaps knowing that would allow me / you / someone / anyone to assist
in moving forward.

--
  Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
  for they are subtle and quick to anger.