[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall version 1.32
 Date:  Sun, 29 Jul 2007 19:25:51 -0500
Melvin wrote:
> OK, let's put this is a more palatable perspective then.  What
> outstanding issues are yet to be resolved before 1.32b is ready for a
> release version?  I am less interested in a date than understanding what
> issues are still to be resolved and therefore holding things up.
> Perhaps knowing that would allow me / you / someone / anyone to assist
> in moving forward.

It is a little slow on embedded and older hardware.  It has some
unpredictable behavior in some features.  What it really needs is a lot
of use, bug reporting and patching.  What you can do is try it, and test
it.  However, you need to be able to do real bug reporting and fixing,
not just "feature X is broke!" :)

			Lee